BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

books and sweaters.

I'm twenty-four years old and am about to restart school.
I know I vowed never to set foot back in that place, and to an extent, I won't. I'm going to a new school where I will meet new people and see new things and have new experiences. I will get to live the life that I've wanted since I walked across the stage in 2007.
I'm a little scared, but so many opportunities await. The trip to Spain that I never got to take. The internship in a cool city working with native speakers. Bumming around a college campus, studying until the wee hours, drinking coffee, laughing with new friends, wearing sweatpants because that's normal again, going to the rec, and complaining about relatively insignificant things. I can't wait. Bring on the stress as long as the good times come with it.

0 comments: