BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Pounding the pavement...

I'm sitting in one of two good suits for the third time in less than a week. It's been madness finding time to go on all of these interviews without making my current work suspicious. Nonetheless, I feel like one of them went very well and am optimistic about today's. It's a pre-interview in a real city for the job itself, which is also in a real city.

Driving all over the state of Ohio for the past few weeks has shown me that I do need a change of pace and scenery. There are many places that I would not want to end up, but there are far more where I would be happy to start over.

This interview is for a job that would pay better than any other I've ever had. I need this job to secure my financial future and to give me some new and different experience.

But I have on my good suit, so nothing can really go wrong.

0 comments: