BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

aren't you just special?

Why do we feel the need to hurt one another when we break up?

So we dated for about three months. It wasn't always great, but it was never bad. Your actions showed ambivalence from the beginning; making excuses not to see me during the time when two people always want to see one another. I, on the other hand, would drop everything to go see you whenever you asked. I guess this should have revealed to me that we were not destined for greatness, but I thought we were happy.

After telling me that I am boring and do only three things--drink, work, and go to the gym--you also feel the need to tell me that you don't have and never have had romantic feelings for me.

Now, for the record, you were a rebound from the start. Our "relationship" was never practical. But I guess that, somewhere along the way, I actually started to like you and you retreated, terrified of potentially connecting with someone.

Well, back into the stream you go, on to run away from other perfectly acceptable women. I don't have time for your drama in my life, anyway.

0 comments: